Saturday, July 30, 2011

talking to myself

I realize I have very few followers here on Blogger. But for my own progress I should be conscious of how I do talk to myself, so here's a good place to start. For starters, I am proud of myself for having 5 photo shoots in the last two months, that's good progress for me. I always have this feeling in my gut like there is more I should be or can be doing with photography, and mostly what stops me from figuring out what it is is my fear of it not living up to my own taste and desires. I can't seem to replicate what is in my mind, ever. But I came across an amazing quote that I want to post to remind myself:
This is the greatest thing I've read that describes to me what I've been trying to figure out for years. I was even extremely relieved when I read it. I just have to keep pushing myself past comfort zones and push out work. I have to explore my limitations and abilities, otherwise I can't grow. And I have to relax a little and remember it will come. Eventually, I will be more comfortable on set and less frustrated with myself and with my models. So here's to pushing myself even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment